Monday, July 27, 2009

I Guess No News is Good News

I am now 31 weeks and we had another ultrasound at UCSF. They took measurements, however the radiologist was unable to calculate the LHR today. They will have another doctor review the pictures and calculate it tomorrow. Dr. Wu, our Perinatologist, said everything else looks good. He said that because my fluid levels are normal and I haven't had any contractions, we're in good shape. He said that everything is going as it should and we're still on track with the balloon removal on August 10th. Following that surgery, I will be put on bed rest again for at least a week. My pregnancy will then be monitored weekly at Kaiser and, if all goes well, I will deliver on September 14th at UCSF. So, overall, nothing new to report but we'll continuing to keep everyone updated on Baby Boy Serna's progress. Thanks again for all your support! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're already at 31 weeks! Are you even wearing maternity clothes yet? This is great news, and September babies are the coolest! We're thinking about you. Let us know if you're up for anything before you're on bed rest (or if you'd like a visit then). Smooches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea,
    I just came across your blog. Well done for having made it this far. We are thinking about you and your precious little baby and are keeping fingers crossed that everything goes to plan.
    Hugs from the UK.

    ReplyDelete