Thursday, August 6, 2009

All Set for Monday

I had the fetal ECHO today. They said the pulmonary artery has grown which can be an indication lung growth. :) They weren't able to tell much more from the ECHO but felt that everything is fine with the baby's heart because the heart rate was good and the ECHO I had earlier in my pregnancy was normal. I got my second shot of Betamethisone and they monitored the baby's heart rate and my contractions for while. Evidently, I had a couple contractions which I didn't feel at all. The nurse said this was normal for 32 weeks and they were just Braxton Hicks contractions. The doctor came to visit me for a few minutes to answer some of my questions. He said everything looks good and they're all ready for me on Monday. I'm just hoping it goes as smoothly as it did for the first procedure. We will post an update after the operation & let everyone know how it went.



-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment