Monday, August 31, 2009

Just Heartbroken

I am just heartbroken. Ever since I started following these blogs, three have lost their battle with CDH, Angels Evie, Jackson and Ireland Rose. I can't imagine what the families are going through right now but my heart goes out to each and every one of them. I know I need to stay strong and keep positive thoughts for my little boy but I'm terrified. I just pray that Maximus, who is in the hospital right now fighting his battle, stays strong and continues to improve.

3 comments:

  1. The key is to remember that all CDH babies are different. So please, I know it is hard, but please try to stay positive. We are praying for you and your baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like what Kate said, all babies are different. You can't compare them. Enjoy the time you have with your precious baby boy now. Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are survivors. My granddaughter, Claire, is a CDH survivor, now two years old and doing fine. So there is hope.
    www.babyclaire07.blogspot.com and www.williamsfamilytn@blogspot.com
    My thoughts and prayers are with your baby.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete