Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Guess He Couldn't Wait

Ready or not, here he comes. At 7:00 this evening my water broke and we are now at UCSF waiting to have a c-section. I haven't started contracting yet, so they are going to see if I can wait until moning to have the c-section. They want to make sure they are fully staffed and prepared for him when he arrives. So, hopefully I don't go into active labor before then.

I really want to thank everyone for all the thoughts and prayers! We really appreciate everyone's comments. Please keep baby Serna (I guess we better pick a name soon) in your prayers. I'll keep you updated!


-- Post From My iPhone

12 comments:

  1. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you and your sweet little baby in my prayers!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. Hope he holds out at least till morning so they can have the team ready. You will be in our thoughts. Look forward to hearing the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and the baby are doing well! Praying for strength and well being for you and the baby! Keep us posted!
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness! :-) Praying for a safe delivery and quick stablization. Brace yourself and remember to take everything you hear with a grain of salt! Doctors are just human!

    Many prayers
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you! Hope he is stabilized quickly and on his way to recovery!

    Nicolle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying everything goes just right!! Good luck!!! And stay positive!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck Chelsea! We've come so far already - I'm rooting for you!

    Katherine Button, MS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for a good delivery and that they stabilize your baby. Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking and praying for you and anxiously awaiting an update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for your precious baby!! Hope you have had a good delivery and "baby" is stable and fighting!! Look forward to hearing an update.

    Fight baby Serna!!
    Tracy, Ian's mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Chelsea. I read your last post yesterday and dreamt you were having the baby last night. So crazy. I hope your csection goes really well. Can't wait to hear how it all goes. We are praying for you all.
    Love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete